I help organizations with project risk management
My name is Anders Find. I am an independent consultant and counselor specialised in project risk management. I have been working as an counselor since 2011 with complex projects and programmes in danish government institutions (ex: Ministry of Taxation, Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Justice and Ministry of Finance), in muncipialities and in the public health care sector.
- I can help your organization as an interim risk manager in large it and digitization projects and programmes – to support the programme/project manager.
- I can implement risk management processes, roles and tools in your organization and establish risk management policies and strategies.
- I can facilitate risk evaluation of your critical project or programme before initazation to minimize the risk profile.
- I can establish an risk analysis of your project or programme and facilitate risk workshops with relevant stakeholders
- I can train your project organization and steering commitees in risk management and risk leadership.
- I can establish an portefolio risk perspective in you organizations Project Office so you can work with portefolio risk management
My work is based on international risk management standards – M_o_R (Management of Risk), ISO, COSO, etc.
I have worked 20 years with public sector digitization and it development. I have in my early career been employed as project and programme manager in the muncipiality of Copenhagen and Ministry of Finance. I have been head of secretariat at the Danish IT Counsil and in that role facilitatet risk evaluation of a large number of goverment it projects and implementet a project model for government it projects. I have an university degree in economics and organizational theory. I work as an assessor in the danish IPMA organization and as an external lecturer and censor in project management at the University of Copenhagen.
I am certified in: PRINCE2, MSP, Benefit Management, Management of Risk, IPMA level C, Leading SAFE
+45 2336 4753